MT Educare's CPLC
Also batches available in Ghatkopar, Borivali, Thane, Vashi, Bandra.
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Rating 4.21 (7 Votes)
|GD / PI :
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Rating 4.50 (9 Votes)
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Rating 4.08 (6 Votes)
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Rating 3.63 (20 Votes)
After it was founded in 2002, till about 2006, Parag Chitale's Classes was not known to many but to a few discerning CAT aspirants from colleges like NM, HR, Sydenham, DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering & Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, mainly from colleges on the western suburbs. However, those students and many others knew that the Parag Chitale's Classes was unlike the big players in the CAT coaching industry. A few dedicated faculties provided personalised attention and inputs to a limited number of students highly focused on their career goals.
Away from the buzz in the CAT coaching industry, Parag Chitale's Classes provided unmatched classroom experience and the best students-to-call ratio in town. This set-up in the past years has grown into several centers on the western and central suburbs, now known as CPLC, with thousands of students and replicate the original personalised teaching model across Mumbai. CPLC has established its first center outside Maharashtra in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
COACHING OFFERED FOR:
- CAT | CMAT | GMAT | Test Series | GD & PI
- Batches starting in June/July/August will be twice a week for 3 hours. These batches are for next year CAT exams and their portion gets over by next June.
- Batches starting in Nov/Dec/Jan will be thrice a week for 3 hours. Their portion also gets over by next June.
- Batches starting in Mar/April/May will be 5 times a week for 3 - 4 hours. Their portion gets over by July.
- Test Series of various exams start from July and goes up to January post which the GD-PI training starts.
- Batches starting in Dec/Jan for Sept and Feb CMAT will be for twice in a week for 3 hours.
- Batches starting in Apr/May for Sept and Feb CMAT will be for thrice in a week for 3 hours.
- Batches starting in Jun/Jul for Feb CMAT will be for thrice in a week for 3 hours.
- Batches starting in Sept/Oct for Feb CMAT will be for thrice in a week for 3 hours.
- Test Series of various exams start from October and goes up to January post which the GD-PI training starts.
The CPLC CAT Program
CPLC offers a very comprehensive preparation programme for CAT and all other Indian MBA entrance exams. With over 200 hours of classroom training, our CAT programmes addresses all aspects of CAT - Quant, Verbal and DI/Reasoning. What more, our CAT programme prepares you for all the Indian MBA entrance exams, yes all of them-XAT, IIFT, NMAT, SNAP, TISS and also CMAT. Our unique pedagogy is designed to ensure that not only are concepts covered indepth but also students get into testing mode right from the beginning
CPLC has the best faculty in town, with years of experience in training students for CAT. This expert guidance ensures best inputs and excellent results
CPLC nethodology consists of continuous involvement and thus regular class tests are being conducted. The Test Series conducted is also live and a replica of how the real CAT test is being conducted. This ensures the students getting used to the online format as well as be prepared to face the CAT.
Our CAT programme also prepares you for the second stage of selection process i.e. GD-PI. Our GD-PI training is aimed at addressing the specific second stage requirements of different institutes and bringing out the best in a candidate by customized guidance depending on his personality and the calls that he has.
The CPLC CMAT Program
The CPLC CMAT program has been designed by experts who have been responsible for taking hundreds of students to Jamnalal Bajaj Institute. The program involves more than 120 hours of classroom training addressing all aspects of the exam -Quant, Verbal and DI/Reasoning. A special emphasis is given to CMAT specific topics like BODMAS, Syllogisms and Puzzles. Like our CAT program, even our CMAT program prepares you for more than one exam. Our CMAT program will prepare you for exams like NMAT, SNAP and TISS as well. Additionally, you will also be prepared for all the exams conducted by the local B-Schools for their PGDBA programs, like SIES, MET etc.
Most of the faculty members who teach CMAT batches at CPLC have years of experience in teaching MBA Entrance exams.
CPLC nethodology consists of continuous involvement and thus regular class tests are being conducted. The Test Series conducted is also live and a replica of how the real CMAT test is being conducted. This ensures the students getting used to the online format as well as be prepared to face the CMAT. Our students get the benefit of taking the actual papers of NMAT and SNAP from the last few years. This not only gives them a taste of the actual test, but also helps them to channelize the preparations accordingly.
Our CMAT program also prepares you for the Group Discussions and Personal Interviews that form the second stage of your selection process
GMAT Program Details
- Concentrated 3-month course focusing on concepts, strategy building and maximum practice tests and exercises
- Small batch size of 15 students ensures complete personalized attention
- Provide comprehensive training in Verbal, Math and AWA with 78 hours of classroom teaching
- Conducts 15 hours of strategy and score improvement sessions
- Experienced Faculty having 15000+ hours of coaching experience
Where can the GMAT score be used?
The GMAT score is globally accepted by all business schools in USA, Europe (including UK), Australia and Singapore. In India, institutes such as ISB, Great Lakes, SP Jain and Mica amongst others accept the GMAT score.
What are the different offered?
To suit the requirements of our students, we have designed various GMAT courses such as
1. GMAT Comprehensive
2. GMAT + CAT
3. GMAT + NSC
Features of the program:
Why choose CPLC’s GMAT program?
- Concepts are taught from the basics
- Topic-wise and Comprehensive tests are conducted
- Simulated Diagnostic test is conducted after concept building to identify students’ strong and weak areas
- Each student is mentored to understand the GMAT process, business school applications & personalized feedback on tests
- 20 section tests and 25 full-length online tests
- Assistance in selecting 5 business schools, where scores can be sent free of cost on the GMAT day; it costs $28 to send score to each school if the schools are not mentioned on the GMAT day.
Borivali Centre: 6th Floor, Sai - Leela Building, Opp. Moksh Plaza, S. V. Road., Borivali (W), Mumbai
Vile Parle Centre: 43, Bazari Niwas, N. S. Road No 2, JVPD Scheme, Opp D. J. Sanghvi College, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai
Phone: 9702015999 / 9702702888
Bandra Centre: A31, Nutan Nagar, Guru Nanak Rd, Nr. Bandra Talav, Bandra (W), Mumbai
Ghatkopar Centre: B-206, 2nd Floor, Neelyog Square Building, Patel Chowk, Opp Railway Station, Ghatkopar (E), Mumbai
Thane Centre: 6th Floor, Business Square, Old Doctor Bhagwat Building, Station Road, Thane (W)
Vashi Centre: B/319, 3rd Floor, Vardhaman Chambers, Behind Vashi Plaza, Near Axis bank, Sector 17, Vashi
1548 Total Calls of which 515 IIM Calls.
The faculty at CPLC are well trained professionals. Some of them have the longest experience in this industry – starting their careers in the field of competitive examinations as early as in the 1990s. They bring together a combined experience of training tens of thousands of students over the years. They are behind the meticulous planning of every detail related to the academics at CPLC.
Highly driven youngsters who want to make a fulfilling career in academics make up the majority of the CPLC academic team. CPLC faculty are MBAs themselves and are chosen not only for their proficiency in the subject, but also for their human skills. Each one is inducted into the system after a careful selection process and an intensive training program. As a result, they are well accepted by the students not merely as subject teachers but as effective mentors.
A group of well-experienced professionals also serve as visiting faculty at CPLC and they bring into the classroom exceptional levels of practical experience and wisdom gained in the corporate world.
CPLC ensures that through its faculty the students gain exposure to the best talent, experience, and expertise available in the industry.
Speak to us to understand the USP of each of these courses.
WHAT EX-STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY...
Hard Work is done by many, but channelizing your efforts in the right direction and at the right pace is done by a few (I call it smart work). The HT initiative of "CPLC-14 days to CET Workshop" helped me in achieving exactly the same.
- Viram Shah, CET 2010, University Rank 29.
The main advantage of studying at CPLC are thier faculty, and their unique pedagogy, which is evident through their notes. Apart from that, not only does the faculty function as teachers, but also as mentors to motivate us to help us tackle the other intangible aspects of entrance exasm which are just as important, and such personal attention is an invaluable plus at CPLC.
- Omkar Parab, CAT'12 Student, SP College, CMAT Ranker
CPLC is indeed a Personalized Learning Centre. THe faculty members at CPLC know each and everyone personally along with their strengths and weaknesses. Thus, the attention and the feedback one receives here is very much focussed and enriching. Also, this special bond continues even after one leaves CPLC. This is precisely what helped me get into JBIMS.
- Agraj Shah, CMAT Rank 16, JBIMS.
The HT Seminar helped me a lot during the last few days of my preparation. It helped me improve and those additional few crucial marks.
- Avani Jain, CET 2010, University Rank 10.
I was usually scoring around 150-155 marks in my mock-tests for MBA-CET. To get into JBIMS, I knew, I had to increase my score at least 10 marks. Then I got to know about this workshop conducted by CPLC.
- Sourabh Bansal, CET, University Rank 33.
Starting on a personal note, I had started my preparation for MBA-CET pretty late. In face, my mentor had to coax me into starting my preparation for CET. I was looking at CET with the sole aim of getting into a reputed institute like Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies.
- Tanmay Joshi, CET 2010, University Rank 16
....and many more