We're transforming the way students learn and make career decisions.
If you like what we do, join us.
Tell us what you can do best.
Send us your resume and a small paragraph on why you have applied to [email protected]. Enthusiastic students can also apply for internships.
Web App Developer
- Good understanding of at least one MVC + PHP framework (CakePHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter...)
- Worked on web development projects and can provide code samples from them.
- Must know how the web works, HTTP and TCP/IP and what a good API looks like.
- Strong CS fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, internet security.
- Good at writing understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Curiosity about how things work and willingness to work in a startup environment.
- B.E./B.Tech. with experience is preferable but freshers with good academic record can also apply.
- Build new features on Stupidsid and Yocket using web technologies and frameworks.
- Integrate features and improvements that can support our large-and-growing user base.
- Talk to our mobile app developers and design how an API method should work.
- Contribute to internal tools that help us manage our users, and content.
Mobile App Developer
- Skilled with programming languages and knowledge of Java (Android) and / or Swift (iOS)
- Thorough working knowledge of Android Studio with the Gradle build system and / or Apple’s SDKs and frameworks (Foundation, UIKit, Core Data, etc) along with proficiency in using Xcode
- Worked with RESTful APIs, third party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL
- Good design sense and focus on user interfaces and experience
- Strong CS fundamentals: memory management, view hierarchy, multithreading and networking
- Curiosity about how things work and updated about latest happenings in the app-world
- Work with team's developers and designers to add new features to all our Android apps
- Develop new apps or integrate functional modules to existing apps
- Test the team's work as well as yours to find and fix bugs
- Talk to our web app developers and design how an API method should work
Digital Marketing Executive
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Have idea of BTL marketing strategies too
- Have in depth knowledge of SEO, Google Adwords, Facebook advert
- Good communication skills with a command over English and Hindi
- Should be proactive
- Reach out to new users and new markets to grow brands Stupidsid and Yocket via Digital and BTL mediums
- Identify new business opportunities in terms of new partnerships or new customers and execute pertinent strategies
- Develop customer awareness about our services
- Enhancing the web presence and reputation of brands Stupidsid and Yocket
- Execute strategies to increase app install and usage
- In-depth understanding or ability to understand financial products especially loans
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills. Additional languages is an advantage
- Amazing convincing power and negotiation skills
- Adaptable nature under any working environment
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or related field is preferred
- Reach out to students interested in education loans
- Interact with them to understand their requirements and their financial information such as credit rating and income level
- Explain different types of loans from our partner Banks/NBFCs and suggest options best suited to the student based on your analysis of the student’s financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Connect them to appropriate loan providers and assist them with preparation of required documents and follow up on loan sanction and disbursement process.
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the process